We specialize in…
- Removing Excess skin and fat from the upper and lower eyelids to make the area smoother and more defined
- Elevating drooped eyelids and eyebrows to create a look of greater alertness and vivacity
- Treating lower eyelid retraction and ectropion of the eyelid
- Mid-facelifts to decrease the hollowing at the top of cheek bones and to soften the folds on the sides of the nose
- Fat repositioning to reduce bags and fill circle depressions
- Thyroid eye disease to eliminate corneal irritation and restore a more normal appearance
- Removing tumors from eyelid and behind the eye and reconstructing the eyelids
- Decreasing tearing by reconstructing tear ducts
- Treating facial paralysis and eyelid spasms
- Reconstructing the space for artificial eyes
For more information on…
Fillers For Deep and Superficial Wrinkles and Furrows
Elevation of Drooped Eyelids
- Excision and reconstruction of eyelid tumor
- Correction of eyelids that turn inward or outward
- Reconstruction of eyelids that are partially missing, either due to trauma or congenital defects
- Treatment of droopy eyelids in children
- Treatment of facial paralysis with inability to close the eyelids
- Treatment of tearing secondary to tear duct obstructions.
- Removal of orbital tumors around and behind the eye.
- Repair of fractures of the orbital bones around the eye.
- Reconstruction of the space for an artificial eye after removal of the eye